Friday, June 13, 2014

outline joey update 2014-06-13

I am Joey Arnold

and I want to give you an update

about me, about what is happening in my life

today is Friday the 13th, June 2014



first of all, I am still teaching English in Saigon, Vietnam

in the past I've taught all over Saigon in different districts

but by 2015, I aim to focus more on teaching with FYG in District 4



.

now, I want you to know that I am not complaining really about certain things that are happening in my life..... I like sharing my life with the world for the sake of education, encouragement, entertainment, and inspiration

I would like to say more about the different things that are happening in my life.... I have many things to say.... last week, a man stole my wallet... now, I am praying for that man

this week, I did buy a new visa. I am still legal in Vietnam. I am still alive


in case you don't already know
I was born 1985 in America

I came to Vietnam in 2012

I teach privately, one-on-ne, and publicly to groups as well

I ask for $50.000 VND per hour per student (that's $2/hour)

I teach students of all ages and levels from beginners to the more advanced

I teach using books, games, songs,




rant






joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment