Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jetty Ha

  1. Jetty Ha, you do not know what my attitude towards people is. I did not exactly say what my attitude is. You are only assuming what my attitudes might be. But you need to be careful.
  2. I should go back to America? Please let me know if you agree. Like this post if you want me to return to the USA. Leave me comments and tell me what you think about me. Please share this to get others to sign this petition as well. Add me.
  3. I am at KFC at 203 Nam Khi Khoi Nghia, P.7, Q.3 HCM VN
  4. Jetty Ha is mad at me because I do not have close-enough friends. It seems that she thinks that it is my fault that I do not have close friends. People are often like this. People are quick to judge, to assume, to blame others. She thinks I am NOT thankful for when others help me. That is not true. Please call (84) 090-553-3203
  5. If you want to talk to me, please call me. Here is a phone number that you can use. Please call (84) 090-553-3203
  6. I CANNOT renew my visa. They say you can only extend and renew Vietnam (three-months) tourist visas up to two or three times.
  7. I can NOT renew my visa.
  8. My visa expired 2014, June 10th.
  9. My visa expired 2014-06-10.
    My visa expired 2014, June 10th.
  10. Some say that I am a bad English Teacher. Now, if I am terrible at this educational profession, what could be an alternative for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment